About Dr. Rocki
* OB/Gyn (Poland), Internal Medicine (USA)
** Doctorate in Physiology
*** Clinical Hypnotherapy Instructor
**** Masters in Intuition Medicine
Dr. Rocki offers a unique expertise in alternative, complementary medicine that has been built on 35 years’ solid experience of practicing conventional (allopathic) medicine. For patients, this means receiving alternative healing methods in the safe and effective care of a medical doctor who is experienced in both conventional and alternative medicine. For referring physicians it can mean the enhancement of the effectiveness of their treatments as their educated and motivated patients assume an active role in their health through practicing self-care.
Dr. Rocki’s current focus on alternative healing emerged from a 35-year career in medicine (OB/GYN, Internal Medicine) and science (clinical research at universities and in the pharmaceutical industry in cardiology, women’s health and urology). This was followed by three years of full-time study of alternative healing that has continued as a full time practice for the last six years. He has studied and practiced mainstream medicine at the Medical University in Bialystok, Poland and at the University of Connecticut, New Britain General Hospital and Vanderbilt University in the US. Dr. Rocki is licensed as an MD in several states, with his current practice in Virginia.
His expertise in complementary therapies is supported by a Masters in Intuition Medicine®, Board Certification in Clinical Hypnotherapy (the therapeutic use of hypnosis), Hypnotherapy Instructor Certification, Health Coach, and Massage Therapist. He also has trained in nutrition, dietary supplements at Scripts Research Institute and essential oils through DoTerra education system. Dr. Rocki is a teacher of Conscious Language™ and holds numerous other certifications in the area of energy medicine. His skills in assisting patients in their spiritual healing are supported by training in non-denominational chaplaincy.
Using his diverse training and working expertise, Dr. Rocki creates a sophisticated, diverse, creative, respectful, and safe healing partnership with his patients and their healthcare providers.
- Training and experience in conventional (allopathic) and alternative (holistic) medicine
- Experience in OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, Pharmaceutical Medicine
- PhD in Physiology
- Experience in basic and clinical research
- Masters in Intuition Medicine®
- Board Certification in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Instructor (CHI) certification
- Training in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique, NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming), Heartmath system, Sedona Method
- Certification as a Massage Therapist, Reiki Master
- Training in Acupressure and Transcutaneous Acupressure and Quantum Touch and Reconnective Healing
- Teacher of Conscious Language™
- Experience in providing hands on healing and spiritual assistance to terminal patients through four years volunteering in Hospice and training in non-denominational chaplaincy